The perfect decanters to enjoy your drink on the go.
Whether your choice of poison is a Whiskey or Tequila shot, a flask works great to enjoy your drink on the go. Think of the situation in which you are going to enjoy a drink out of your flask -sitting around the campfire with booze, at the beach to enjoy some shots with friends, at a boring event to sip your favorite liquor slyly, or taking a nip on a hiking trip with the flask your backpack, and then make a choice.
These are some of the best flasks ranging by size, quality, personality, material, and cost.
1. YWQ Flask
Stylish and elegant, this best-selling flask is covered in the finest PU leather. You can enjoy a discreet shot of your favorite vodka or whiskey anywhere you want without worrying about leaks, thanks to the screw cap that seals 100% tightly. It can keep 8 ounces of your favorite drink and is easy to clean too. Simply empty the contents, fill up with water, quickly swirl, and pour out. Your flask is good to go again!
Some of the key features of YWQ Flask are:
- Leather outer cover with an American flag design that looks super stylish
- Made with grip-friendly and leak-proof PU leather
- Can hold 8 ounces
- Screw caps seal airtight
- Lightweight, you can enjoy a discreet shot of vodka, whiskey, rum, gin, cognac, brandy, bourbon, or tequila shots wherever you go.
- Effortless cleaning
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
- Note that you cannot use these flasks for acid beverages like fruit drinks and cordials
- Weighs: 5.3 ounces
If you want a flask that is affordable and good for the road that you can carry discreetly when you go fishing, hunting, camping, or festive events, you can go with YWQ flasks.
2. Editor’s Pick: Stanley Flask
Stanley’s classic drinking flask is as iconic, retro, and classic a flask as you can get. It checks all the boxes in terms of affordability, portability, durability, and well-crafted design. You can tote this 8-ounce capacity glass anywhere you want, and being sturdy and leak-proof, it will not cause you any grief!
It is made with 18/8 stainless steel that is BPA-free, rust-proof, and lightweight. The double-walled vacuum insulation will protect your flask from the scorching sun. You can go with the classic Hammertone Green or opt from Matt Black, Wine, or Nightfall color options.
Timeless and durable, they are dishwasher safe and covered with a lifetime warranty!
Some of the key features of Stanley Flask are:
- Made of 18/8 stainless steel double-walled vacuum insulation
- This 8-ounce flask is pocket-friendly
- Durable, leak-proof and rust-proof
- Lightweight and durable
- The wide mouth makes filling, pouring and clean, easy and effortless
- With an integrated lanyard cap, no worry about losing it on an outdoor hike
- Dishwasher safe
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Weighs: 6.4 ounces
If you are looking for a quality flask that will last for years to carry on the road, Stanley is a great option. The design – everything from the integrated lid to the wide-mouth opening, to the durable stainless steel double-walled vacuum insulation to protect from outside temperature – makes it one of these best flasks you will own.
3. Snow Peak Titanium Flask
Made with tasteless titanium, there is nothing else that is tasteless about it! It may be a bit of a splurge in comparison to stainless steel options. But it is made with grade A Japanese titanium that is great for the road and lasts the distance.
Titanium is a better alternative to stainless steel because:
- It is sturdier than steel
- Has highly inert properties that makes it anti-corrosive
- Weighs less; this one is a scanty 3.2 ounces when empty
- Finished by hand adding character and finesse
- It is flavor resistant, lending no metallic notes to your tipple
The flask can hold 6 shots or 5.8 ounces of your favorite hooch and features a synthetic leather case to prevent scratches and damages to the flask and a plastic funnel for filling up with a draught of your choice.
Some of the unique features of Snow Peak flask are:
- It is made with Grade A Titanium
- Lightweight, strong and durable
- Can hold 5.8 ounces
- Features a gift case, a suede carrying case, and a plastic funnel
- Weighs 3.2 ounces
- Adds no metallic flavor to your glug
If you are looking for a flask built to last and is super easy to carry on your outdoor adventure, Snow Peak is ideal for you. It does not hold the booze flavors, so no metallic after taste either.
4. QLL Flasks and Funnel Set
If you want to buy a set of flasks for a reasonable price, QLL Flask and funnel sets are perfect. You get 6 stainless steel flasks along with 6 funnels in a pack. The seal is laser welded, so it is airtight and leak-proof and comes with a lifetime warranty.
Have you encountered problems with the caps rolling on the floor and mysteriously getting lost? Say goodbye to that problem with the screw-down cap that is soldered on to the flask and stays riveted to it.
Some of the Key Features of QLL Flasks are:
- It is made of Stainless steel
- It can hold 8 ounces of your favorite liquor
- You cannot use it for beverages with acid content like fruit juices and cordials
- Easy to wash and maintain
- The leak-proof seal comes with a lifetime warranty
- The handy silver funnel is used for refilling
- No chance of losing your cap with a screw-down mechanism
- It can be heavier than other flasks at 1.5 pounds
5. Budget-friendly pick: GoPong Flask
This is such a unique flask (or flasks, as it comes 2 in a pack) to discreetly carry two types of alcohol when you go beaching, hiking, or camping with your friends. With a capacity of 12 ounces each, there is enough liquor to go around for everyone!
Made with food-grade material, you get a pair of high-quality flasks at an affordable cost. The mess-free pouring spout and the funnel, and the wide mouth design aid you in filling up your flasks easily.
Some of the Key Features of GoPong Flask are:
- Features 1 black and 1 navy umbrella flask
- Each of the two flasks can hold 12 ounces or 8 shots of your favorite drink
- Made from food-safe materials
- You can fill up your favorite drink easily with the mess-free spout and a small funnel
- Wide mouth ensures effortless pouring and filling
- Features a screw cap that provides an airtight seal to prevent leaks and unpleasant odors
- Weighs: 6.6 ounces
These flasks virtually look like umbrellas! But they do everything a drink flask is supposed to do-provides an airtight seal, holds enough liquor, provides easy refill and pour capability, and overall, great value for money!
6. GENNISY Flask
Leather is always an elegant and stylish option. On a flask, it looks even more so. Made with PU Leather, this flask is durable and gives a firm grip. The lid is designed to provide airtight sealing and is leak-proof.
The pack features an 8-ounce 18/8 grade stainless steel with a leather coated hip flask, a big funnel for easy filling, and a cap with 3 little cups.
Some of the key features of GENNISY flask are:
- Made with fine-quality food-grade stainless steel with a leather outing that provides non-slip grip and durability
- Can hold 8 ounces of brandy, whiskey, or tequila
- Great for strong white spirits
- Features a funnel and cap with 3 little cups to pour your drink into and enjoy
- Comes with a gift box ideal for gifting purposes
If you want a flask that is a little different, this is a nice crafty option. The leather wrapping and 3 little cups allow you to take little shots of your chosen liquor.
7. GSI Outdoor Flask
This outdoor flask can handle any outdoor activity and terrain. It is perfect for people “roughing” it and the outdoorsy adventurer. For the price, quality, and durability, it provides great value for your money. It can hold a whopping 10 ounces of your booze.
Made with shatter-resistant copolyester resin and wrapped in a grippy silicone bumper, it can withstand falls, bumps, and rugged use. The see-through design lets you know how much liquor is contained within, and maybe even take a fun snap or two! Plus, the opening is large enough for you to take a swing of booze without having to remove it from the bottle.
The hinged top makes it impossible to lose yet is easy to open.
Some of the Key features of GSI Outdoor Flask are:
- Made with shatter and leak-proof copolyester resin
- See-through design to know how much liquor is remaining
- Can withstand rugged use
- Wide opening allows you to sip comfortably
- Great value for money
- Lightweight yet durable
- Can hold a hefty 10 ounces of booze of your choice
- Grippy silicone bumper
- Great for outdoor adventure
- Weighs 4.3 ounces
If you are looking for a durable outdoor flask suitable for all terrains at an affordable cost, don’t look beyond the GSI Outdoor Flask!
8. Bormioli Rocco Flask
This is a marvelous option if you are looking for a budget-friendly flask. Made from glass, this flask can hold 8.5 ounces of drink and won’t impart any undesirable flavors to your drinks. The downside is that made from glass, it can break. And, it cannot fit in your pocket as it is slightly on the heavier side at 12 ounces when empty of booze.
Some of the key features of Bormioli Rocco Flask are:
- It can hold 8.5 ounces of booze
- Made of high-quality glass
- Features a rubber washer and ceramic stopper to secure your drink well, yet easy to operate
- Super affordable
- It may not fit in your pocket
- Weighs: 12 ounces
If you want a good alternative to metal flasks, then the Bormioli Rocco Flask that is super affordable and can hold one-third of a standard bottle of hooch is a perfect choice.
9. Barbour Hip Flask
Made with stainless steel and wrapped in cotton Barbour’s Tartan, this flask not only looks fashionable and stylish, but it also makes holding the flask effortless and non-slippery. The leather-trimmed design with a screw fastening lid is as aesthetically appealing as it is functional.
Plus, the hinged arm prevents the cap from rolling over and getting misplaced. With a capacity of 6 ounces, it is the perfect vessel for taking a few sips of your favorite libation.
Some of the key features of Barbour Hip Flask are:
- It is wrapped in Barbour Tartan
- Looks incredibly stylish and fashionable
- The hinged arm makes it impossible to lose the cap
- Can accommodate 6 ounces of your shrink
- Non-slip grip
- Weighs 5.6 ounces
Take a departure from boring-looking flasks and go for this fashionable choice to drink your favorite booze in style!
10. Kikkerland Fish Flask
For those who want to enjoy a nip while fishing, Kikkerland is a gorgeous flask designed in the form of a fish. It works just as well for anyone who is into unique aesthetics and interesting flask design. This fish flask made from stainless steel holds 4 ounces of spirits and measures 8.5*1.25*2.5 inches.
Special features of Kikkerland Fish Flask:
- Designed in the form of a fish
- Perfect gift for the fisherman, outdoorsman, or anyone who is into fish-themed flasks
- Has a capacity of 4 liquid ounces
- Made of stainless steel
- Easy to hold and pour
Looking to take a fun-themed fish-design flask on your next boating or canoeing trip? Then get yourself a KIkkerland Fish flask that is the perfect size and shape for a discreet stash.
11. Vapur Portable Flask
This flask provides the perfect incognito way to take your flask wherever you go. Flexible and portable with a low-profile design, it contours to whatever you put in it.
Moreover, it is freezable and made with BPA-free plastic. When empty, it can be rolled, folded, or laid flat. Fill up with 10 ounces of the spirit of your choice and have it anywhere!
Some of the key features of Vapur Flask are:
- It is made of BPA-free plastic
- Flexible, portable, durable, and affordable
- Holds 10 ounces of your drinks
- A pourer is included with this flask
- Stands upright when filled and lays flat when empty
- It is freezable and reusable
- Dishwasher safe, it is easy to clean
- Weighs: 1 ounce
Vapur portable flask is an inexpensive option that feels like a breeze to carry around yet is durable and, if well maintained, lasts for some time. It also occupies very little room as it is flexible and can be folded and stored compactly.
12. Nalgene Flask
Nalgene has 70 years of experience and makes the ideal flask to take on your hiking, biking, or camping trip. When space is a constraint, and the bulk carrier is a big no-no, Nalgene is your perfect companion.
It features a stable polycarbonate shell and the durable PET inner bottle sealed airtight with a screw cap and topped with a removable cup. You can slip this easily into your backpack, daypack, hike bag, or even pocket and carry it along on your adventure.
This slender flask is leak-proof and can survive rugged use.
Some of the key features of Nalgene Flask are:
- Features a durable insulation sleeve
- Holds 12 ounces of your beverage
- Made from Tritan, it is BPA, BPS, and phthalate-free
- This is a flask with one of the lowest weights
- Comes in 2 attractive colors – blue and red
- Leak-proof, dishwasher safe, and portable
- Weighs around 4.5 ounces
- Prevents plastic odor and taste
- Resists impact on your outdoor adventure
The perfect flask for a casual day-hike, it is slender and fits snugly into your backpack. The sturdy yet flexible Nalgene plastic flask is an inexpensive choice that does its job well.
13. BarMe Shot Flask
This flask is a bit different. It features a 2-ounce shot flask attached to the side of the 8-ounce hip flask made of rust-free and non-corrosive stainless steel. Moreover, it also includes a funnel to make pouring easy.
Once you are done taking a shot when you fancy one, simply collapse the shot glass and put it right back on the side of the flask. The flask features a secure screw-down cap that prevents spills.
Some of the key features of BarMe Shot Flask are:
- The finest grade stainless steel is used in making the hip flask, collapsible shot glass, and funnel.
- Corrosion-free and rust-free
- Durable; wear and tear-resistant
- No leakage
- Easy to have a shot on the go with the 2-ounce shot flask glass
- It can hold 8 ounces of your favorite whiskey, vodka, rum, scotch, gin, or tequila.
- Weighs: 7 ounces
Easy on the eye with a great feel, this affordable flask is desirable for its shot glass that lets you take a shot of your favorite spirit anytime, anywhere!
Before you buy a flask, you should check off some boxes. How easy the flask is to carry, how much liquor it can accommodate, the cost and aesthetics, whether it can survive impacts and rugged use (if taking on an outdoor adventure), how leak-proof it is, how effortless is it to hold and pour, the material it is made of, whether it has an opening wide enough to sip with ease, and ensure it does not impart any metallic taste in your mouth.
Choose one from our nifty list and savor a sip of your spirit anywhere you want, anytime you want!